Bridgestone Tyres Ireland are sponsoring the supersport 600 and Senior clubmans classes in 2007. ALL competitors in these classes MUST run on Bridgestone tyres (BT002 Pro) AND must display the mandatory Bridgestone stickers on their race bikes.
Tyre Test 2006
- The control tyres will be BT002 pro rear which is new for 2006, and BT002 front.
- The tyres for wet races are ME01Z front and E06 rears.
- Used tyres will be permitted, but they must be the control tyre.
- A raffle will be held at each event for a set of control tyres F.O.C.
- The control tyre will be marked for M.C.U.I. racing, this mark will be on all BT002 pro and BT002 tyres sold in Ireland.
- No tyres, no racing! Policed by the club officials with some initial assistance from Bridgestone.