Motorcycle Sport and Bike Racing News
- There will be a certain amount of change seen in the Kawasaki Ranks as FS-3 Racing will become Japanese Factory’s Official factory-backed squad at the beginning of 2020.
- Sam Sunderland from Britain was crowned as UK’s Greatest ever rally Rider by winning the FIIM Cross country Rally’s Championship.
- Britain’s Sam Lowes has agreed to ride for Estrella Galicia Marc VDS Moto 2 Squad in 2020.
About Irish Motorcycle Road Racing
Irish Road Racing is a popular racing event that is held on every summer weekend in Northern Ireland. One of the most important factors about Irish Road Racing is that the tracks are dangerously built, and a single mistake can very well prove to be disastrous for the biker. People take part in this race with speeds going over 135kmph, on the Isle of Man TT and the race is completed with huge proximity with the borders. The whole thing is extremely adventurous and fun and can keep your adrenaline rush flow stronger and heavier than ever.
The Masters Superbike Championship
This is a rush game that is popular for betting. The Masters Superbike Championship is something any betting lover can place his or her bets at. There are a number of online casino sites where you can simply log in and start betting on this extreme sport without any problems. These online casinos also give out a certain casino bonus, that can help you immensely. This casino bonus can help you to start betting without having to add in any deposit bonus amount. these are all legal casino where you can try sports betting and win real money for yourself. These legal online casinos with their casino bonus amount are perfectly suited for all types of sports betting and presenting you with real money.
Top 10 Best Motorcycle Roads in Ireland
There are a number of great roads for Irish Road racing in Ireland, and here is a list of the best roads any Ireland Motorcycle Race:
- ILE OF MAN TT CIRCUIT
- ROUTE 66
- SNAKE PASS
- DREADED CARNET
- THE NICK SANDERS EXPEDITION CENTER
- MONDELLO PARK INTERNATIONAL MOTOR RACING CIRCUIT
Mondello Park International Motor Racing Circuit
This park is Ireland’s only international Motor Racing Park. This place is located 30 miles from Dublin City Center and is owned by Martin Birrane. This place is famous for the Irish Superbike Championship, Pickup truck Racing, and International GT and Rallycross events. The British Formula 3 Championship was also held in this particular park. Basically, any Irish Motorcycle Road Racing has been held in this park as it is perfectly suited for any Irish Motorcycle Road Racing.
The Most Popular Irish Bikers
There have been many people from Ireland who has brought glory not only upon their name but also on the Irish motorcycle racing. They have toiled and won various competitive races, and have made a huge name for themselves. They have spent their life on bikes, and here is a list of 5 best Irish bike racers:
- REG ARMSTRONG: he was an Irish professional Grand Prix motorcycl3e bike road racer. He took birth in Liverpool and grew up in the capital of Ireland. In 1962, he became a team member of Honda Racing team and won five world championship during that time period.
- MANCLIFFE BARRINGTON: he is a famous professional bike racer from Ireland known for his two wins at the Isle of Man TT races two different times in his career.
- ALEC BENNETT: this is a professional biker who is of both Irish and Canadian Descent. He has won the Grand Prix Title and five wins at the Isle of Man TT, making him one of the most successful bike racers from Ireland.
- RICHARD BRITTON: he is one of the best and the most popular bike road racers from Ireland and a team manager for other bike racers and teams. He has won the Regal 600 Championship, four-time total in his career.
- CHARLES FRANKLIN: this professional bike racer was also known for creating motorcycles for the Indian Motorcycle Company.