1. By accessing this site, you are only allowed to use this Site for your personal use. You shall not supply, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site for any purpose for reward. As far as you comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use, irishbikeracing.com grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, display and use this Site. You also agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
2. By the present Site, you may upload/download materials. When using any of these areas, you agree not to post, send, transmit, upload or otherwise publish through this site, any materials that:
- interfere with anyone else’s use of the Site;
- are contrary to the moral and/or public order, abusive, illegal, obscene or threatening in any manner, neither include any content that may damage the image of irishbikeracing.com by slanderous or libellous content;
- encourage anyone to break the law and/or violate anyone’s copyright or other property right;
- interfere with the privacy of any other user;
- contain a virus or any other harmful component, or contain false or misleading statements of fact or descriptions of the origin of the material or the communication. You agree to comply with any additional terms which are referred to on this Site as well with the terms that may be modified upon the changes needed by law.
3. You are forbidden from posting or transmitting any defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic, threatening or unlawful material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Although irishbikeracing.com may from time to time monitor or review forum postings, discussions, transmissions and the like on the Site, irishbikeracing.com is under no obligation to do so, therefore irishbikeracing.com does not assume any liability regarding with the contents of any such communications or for any defamation, error, inaccuracy, libel, obscenity or profanity contained in any such communication. irishbikeracing.com may change, edit, or remove any user material or conversations that are illegal, indecent, obscene or offensive, or that violates irishbikeracing.com’s policies in any way. irishbikeracing.com will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing irishbikeracing.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
4. Any communication or material you send to the site, including data, questions, comments, ideas, suggestions, or the like, shall be considered by irishbikeracing.com as non-confidential and non-proprietary information, which may be used by irishbikeracing.com or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, publication, broadcast and posting. Therefore, you give up any claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way irishbikeracing.com uses such material. Also, you acknowledge and agree that irishbikeracing.com will be free to use in any manner (without restriction, time limitation and without compensation to you) for any purpose any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained or derived from any communication which you send to the Site.
5. You may be informed that Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card information) is encrypted. Sending a message to irishbikeracing.com does not cause irishbikeracing.com to have any special responsibility to you.
6. This Site may contain links to other Internet sites on the World Wide Web. irishbikeracing.com provides such links for your convenience only, and is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from this site. Links from this site to any other site do not mean that irishbikeracing.com approves of, endorses or recommends that site. irishbikeracing.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site.
7. Should you be under 18 years old, you should request from your parents or a tutor permission before you:
- e-mail the site or ask us to e-mail anything to you by registering to our site;
- send in any information;
- post any information on any forum or enter any chat room;
- access to any other facility that our site may offer you in the future.
8. irishbikeracing.com may modify any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. By continuing to use this site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes. irishbikeracing.com may also add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other content posted on this site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
9. Be informed that the use of this site is at your own risk. This site (including all content and functions made available on or accessed through this site) is provided “AS IS”. To the fullest extent permissible by Law, irishbikeracing.com assumes no liability, including but not limited to irishbikeracing.com’s negligence, for any loss or damage to your computer equipment or software which may occur on account of your access to or use of the site, or your downloading of materials, data, text, images, audio or video from the site, whether caused by a “virus” or otherwise.
10. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold irishbikeracing.com and all of its agents, directors, employees, information providers, licensors and licensees, (all together called, “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs), incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions of Use or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You will co-operate as fully as reasonably required in irishbikeracing.com’s defence of any claim. irishbikeracing.com reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of irishbikeracing.com.
11. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any additional terms posted on this site together constitute the entire agreement between irishbikeracing.com and you, with respect to your use of this site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of this Site shall be commenced within (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of this agreement, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall continue in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by the laws of Spain, without reference to its conflicts of law rules, and in case of dispute you agree to submit to the only competent jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid at Spain.
12. Information sharing – irishbikeracing.com uses information collected for the following purposes: for technical administration of the Website, for research and development to achieve and maintain a high service level and for customer information (newsletters), to customize the content you see, to fulfil your request for certain products and services and to contact you about specials and new products and services.